lørdag 21. februar 2009

Whiff of Joy Challenge and guest designer call



The challenge this time over at the Wiff of Joy blog is a sketch by Katharina Frei. The challenge is also a guest designer call and I tought I'd give it a try. The card is a delayed birthdaycard for my good scrapgirlfriend, Marie. I didn't know the date of her birthday until she sprung it on me the very day, so I think I'm excused;)

The sketch:


The image is of course from WOJ, from the guardian angel collection, and is colored (my first try at this tecnique) with a waterbrush and Distress ink (pluss versacolor and color box ink). I've added som glitter stick (from Panduro Hobby) on the wings and other places on the card - love everything that sparcles, hi hi).

The edges are all colored with distress ink using a spunge. Paper flowers from Prima and Papirloftet, small pink rose, "Gratulerer" ("congratulations") sticker and pearls from Global Hobby. Papers from Bazzil, Provo Craft, Alberts Kontorsvaror and Heidi Grace design form Fiskars. The borderpunch is from Fiskars. Ribbon from Kreativ (Hobby store in Stavanger, Norway), rhinestone swirl from meandmybigideas.com (got these in my advent calendar from Papirloftet and I simply LOVE them). White ornament stickers whith rhinestones and feather from Panduro Hobby.




8 kommentarer:

  1. Wow, you have made such a sweet card! Good Luck with the GDT call!
    Hugs Mia

    SvarSlett
  2. This is so beautiful! Love it! :)

    SvarSlett
  3. Great card!
    Love the rhinestone swirl :-)

    SvarSlett
  4. For et nydelig kort du har laget, Camilla!

    SvarSlett
  5. THis is so stunning!! WOWZER!! Just love your colors and your elegant touches to this!! TFS! :)

    SvarSlett
  6. This is just beautiful! Love the colours and detail! Good luck with the call!!

    xx Naoual

    SvarSlett
  7. Åhhhhh dette var bare sååå lekkert!!
    Nyydelige farger og detaljer og så utrolig lekkert malt!
    Klem fra Maya :)

    SvarSlett

Tusen takk for at du titter innom - legg gjerne igjen noen ord om du har lyst så jeg ser at du har vært her.